User - natural or legal person who uses the website solidvin.com.
Services - all the services provided to the User through the solidvin.com website.
Administrator - VIN Solutions LTD.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATOR
solidvin.com is managed by VIN Solutions LTD (website: solidvin.com).
solidvin.com provides vehicle history information services.
Any questions, complaints, suggestions and requests concerning the services should be submitted to the Administrator through the page Contact. The message is deemed to be received by the Manager when the Manager has sent a response to the sender that the message has been received.
solidvin.com is intended for providing Services to the User.
The use of solidvin.com is deemed to be the use of any object of solidvin.com in any manner, including the use of the Services.
solidvin.com may be used only with general purpose browsers, such as (but not only): Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome etc. It is not permitted to use solidvin.com with programmes that send automated inquiries to solidvin.com for any purpose.
In order to use the Services of solidvin.com, the User must be of legal age (at least 18 years old) and able to comprehend and control their actions. In case the User fails to meet these requirements, they may use the Services only upon the prior written consent or later approval of their legal representative. In the absence of the consent and approval of the legal representative, the Administrator has the right to terminate the provision of the Services to the User with immediate effect. If the User uses the Services through a representative or acts as a representative of another person when using the Services, the User shall be responsible for having the authorisation required for using the Services and for acting as a representative in a manner that is clearly recognisable for third persons.
LEGAL REMEDIES OF THE ADMINISTRATOR
In case the Administrator applies legal remedies, the User may lose their access to the Services as a result.
TERMS REGARDING THE REPORTS
- Vehicle data: make; model; year; technical data; equipment list
- History of odometer readings
- Vehicle history data: collisions; damages; accidents; complete destruction; theft; etc.
- Description of damages: type (fire; hail; collision; accident, etc.) and description of damage (right front side; engine starts; airbags out, etc.)
- Use of vehicle: taxi, police, etc.
- Current and former owner types (legal person, natural person, taxi company, commercial lease, etc.)
- Maintenance history
- Photos of vehicle
- Vehicle registration data
Based on the vehicle and data supplier, all the information listed in section “The report shall include” may not be available.
A paid report is accessible for 30 days.
It is possible to buy a 4 report package, which allows you to purchase reports more cheaply. The package is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
The data of the report may be used only for personal purposes. Commercial use of the report data is prohibited. It is prohibited to distribute, copy or publish the report.
The Administrator collects data from different sources and this data may not be complete or may be inaccurate.
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
A consumer User shall not have the right of withdrawal in case of contracts the object of which is the delivery of such digital content which is not delivered on a tangible medium (incl. digital report) if the delivery thereof has begun with the User's prior express consent and acknowledgement that the User thereby loses the right of withdrawal..
QUALITY AND AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
- the format and nature of the Services of solidvin.com may change from time to time without prior notice;
- the Administrator may suspend (permanently or temporarily) the provision of Services or a part thereof to the User at its own discretion for performing maintenance works;
The Administrator shall not guarantee that the website will function uninterrupted and without delay at all times because the functioning of the solidvin.com website’s service depends on several other parties (payment systems; network providers etc.).
RIGHT TO FILE CLAIMS
In case of claims regarding the Services, a consumer User has the right to address the Administrator by using the above contact details within two months as of becoming aware of the non-conformity. All claims will be reviewed and the User will be contacted at first opportunity but not later than within 15 days as of receiving the claim.
Upon non-compliance of the Services with the terms and conditions of the contract, the User has the right to rely on the legal remedies provided by law.
The legal relationship between the User and Administrator arising from the use of the Services shall be subject to the legal acts of the Republic of Estonia.
- the local national alternative consumer dispute resolution body, which in Estonia is the Consumer Disputes Committee of the Consumer Protection Board, located at Pronksi 12, Tallinn 10117, and the e-mail address of which is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Consumer Disputes Committee shall resolve disputes arising from the contract concluded between a consumer User and the Administrator. The review of the dispute in the committee is free of charge for the parties.
- online consumer dispute resolution through the platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- court. In case of a legal person User, the court of first instance shall be Harju County Court.
GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
User - natural or legal person who uses the website solidvin.com.
Applicable law - all valid European Union legal acts and all valid legal acts of the Republic of Estonia, including, but not limited to, the national implementation acts for GDPR.
Services - all the services provided to the User through the solidvin.com website.
Personal Data - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject);
solidvin.com - VIN Solutions LTD (website: solidvin.com);
Website - solidvin.com, its subdomains or other websites managed by solidvin.com;
Processing - any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
In case the User has any questions regarding the processing of their personal data or if the User wishes to exercise their rights regarding personal data processing, they are kindly asked to contact solidvin.com using the contact details set out below in the section Contact.
- In order to provide Services and contact the User with regard to the Services.
- In order to assist and advise the User when the User has submitted a respective inquiry to solidvin.com. In such case, the legal basis of processing depends on the purpose of the inquiry, but it is generally necessary to provide the Service ordered by the User or to perform solidvin.com’s legal obligations (for example, if the inquiry is related to the exercise of the User’s rights)
- In order to perform solidvin.com’s legal obligations (for example, solidvin.com is obliged to provide information to relevant authorities at their request which enables to identify Users who have ordered the Service from solidvin.com, also the obligation to store accounting documents for the period provided by the law);
If the processing of Personal Data is based on the legitimate interest of solidvin.com, the User has the right to object to this at any time.
solidvin.com shall process the User’s personal data for any other purposes only with the prior consent of the User.
Collection of personal data
- e-mail address;
- data concerning payment for the Service (e.g. bank account number from which the Service is paid for);
- other data received during the provision of the Service.
- the name of the User if disclosed by the User;
- the e-mail address disclosed by the User;
- content of the User’s inquiry or other message;
- other data disclosed by the User upon sending an inquiry to solidvin.com.
Transfer of Personal Data to service providers (data processors)
solidvin.com has the right to engage data processors upon processing the User’s personal data.
For example, solidvin.com uses IT service providers upon processing the User’s personal data. solidvin.com may also engage other service providers and cooperation partners upon data processing (for example, marketing partners, server service providers, payment service providers, etc.).
Transfer of personal data to third persons
- supervision, investigation and law enforcement authorities on the basis provided by the law. In such case, the legal basis of the transfer is the performance of solidvin.com’s legal obligation; if it is reasonably possible for solidvin.com and excluding where the applicable law or respective supervision, investigation or law enforcement authority has prohibited this, solidvin.com shall notify the User of the transfer of their personal data. solidvin.com is not obliged to notify the User separately about the transfer of their data or making it available to solidvin.com’s data processors (for more information on engaging data processors, read the section “Transfer of personal data to service providers (data processors)”);
- legal counsels and auditors if this is necessary for the performance of their obligations to solidvin.com and provided that they keep the respective data confidential. In such case, the legal basis of the transfer is the performance of solidvin.com’s legal obligation or solidvin.com’s legitimate interest to protect its rights. Where the User has violated the terms or violated the rights of solidvin.com in any other manner, the User’s interests or rights shall not outweigh the legitimate interest of solidvin.com.
Storage of personal data
- solidvin.com may store the personal data created during the use of the Service ordered by the User for up to 10 years as of the termination of the contract concluded with the User.
- solidvin.com shall store the personal data related to the performance of the contract for the Service ordered by the User and for which the storage obligation arises from legal acts concerning the storage of accounting documents for at least 7 years after the end of the calendar year following the conclusion of the transaction.
Use of Personal Information
solidvin.com takes the necessary security measures to protect the Personal Data of clients.
Rights and obligations of the data subject
solidvin.com shall ensure to the Users their data subject rights under the applicable law.
To the extent in which it is required and permitted under relevant legal acts (primarily Chapter III of the GDPR), the User has the right to request access to their Personal Data, request the rectification, deletion and restriction of processing of Personal Data, object to the processing of Personal Data and request the transfer of Personal Data and other rights arising from the applicable law. Among other things, the User has the following rights upon personal data processing:
- right of access: the User has the right to ask at any time whether solidvin.com holds any personal data about them or not and receive information about which personal data solidvin.com is processing about the User;
- right to rectification of personal data: the User has the right to request from solidvin.com the completion or rectification of their personal data if these are insufficient, incomplete or inaccurate;
- right to object: the User has the right to object to the processing of their personal data by solidvin.com ;
- the right to request the deletion of personal data: the User has the right to request the deletion of personal data, for example, if the personal data are processed based on the consent of the User and if the User has withdrawn their consent or in other cases if the data processor does not have a valid legal basis for the data processing;
- right to restriction of processing: the User has the right to request that solidvin.com restricts the processing of the User’s personal data, for example, if solidvin.com no longer needs the User’s personal data for the purposes of processing or if the User has objected to the processing of personal data;
- right to withdraw the consent for processing personal data: if the processing of the User’s personal data is based on the User’s consent, the User has the right to withdraw the consent given to solidvin.com at any time;
- right to data portability: the User has the right to receive from solidvin.com the personal data that the client has provided to solidvin.com and which solidvin.com processes in writing or in a generally used electronic format and if technically possible, request that solidvin.com transfers this data to a third party service provider;
- right to file a complaint: if the User is of the opinion that the processing of their personal data has infringed their rights, the User has the right to file a claim to the Data Protection Inspectorate or a court.
The User’s rights listed in this section regarding the processing of the User’s personal data are not absolute rights. In certain cases the rights of other data subjects or the rights or obligations of solidvin.com may limit the User’s rights in part or in full.
solidvin.com has the right to request the submission of additional information to identify the User who is exercising their rights.
solidvin.com shall respond to the request of a User within 1 month and notify the User about whether and which measures solidvin.com has taken to resolve the User’s request. If the request is complicated or voluminous, solidvin.com may extend the response deadline by 2 months. If solidvin.com fails to take measures according to the User’s request, they shall notify the User about the reasons for not taking the measures and explain the possibility to file a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate or recourse to court for the protection of their rights.
In order to keep the User’s data updated, the User is obliged to notify solidvin.com about changes in their Personal Data and update their Personal Data on their user account.
Data controller and their contact details
Upon using solidvin.com, the data controller is VIN Solutions LTD (website: solidvin.com).
In order to exercise rights, receive additional explanations and file a complaint against solidvin.com, the User must address solidvin.com using the contact details listed on the page Contact.
USE OF COOKIS
Cookies are small text files that are stored by websites and are related to the visited website.
Cookies may be session cookies (enable to link the User’s activities during the browsing session on the same browser temporarily, i.e. from the opening of the browser window until its closing or until 4 hours after the last viewing) or permanent cookies (stored on the User’s device permanently for the period determined for the cookie and activated each time the User visits the website where the cookie was placed).
solidvin.com does not ask the User’s consent upon placing essential cookies if the User has expressed the wish or given their consent for the provision of a Service that cannot function without such cookie.
solidvin.com only uses essential cookies – required to move around the solidvin.com websites and use its functionalities. Without placing these cookies, it is not possible to provide the services that the User has requested.
solidvin.com uses the following essential cookies:
PHPSESSID - the cookie is valid during the browsing session of the web browser (until 4 hours after the last page view). If the User has disabled cookies in their web browser settings, the Services may not function in full.
CID – the cookie is valid for 10 years. If the User has disabled cookies in their web browser settings, the Services may not function in full.